SUNDAY, DECEMBER 3RD at 12:35-1:15pm
Spin in the 11:30am class, then come join us for a green juice and this 40-minute workshop and Q&A session.
Sign up ONLINE to book your spot. Spaces are limited.
Cost of entry: Food bank donation
Thinking of a vegetarian, vegan or eating more of a plant-based diet? In this workshop, Samara will discuss:
- The latest research on plant protein
- How much do you need daily for ultimate energy, fitness and recovery for your age and gender
- How to achieve the greatest amounts of plant iron, B12, zinc and calcium
- What to eat pre and post spin or physical activity for best fitness results
- Practical and easy ideas to adopting a healthy vegetarian diet, even if you only do it part-time
- How a plant based diet not only benefits your health but also your skin, hormones, immunity and metabolism
Samara Felesky-Hunt, is a registered dietitian in private practice. For over 20 years she has been working with athletes, corporate calgary and the media promoting better health through nutrition. www.dietitian-online.com