SATURDAY, MAY 5, 1:00-3:00pm
Dealing with dry or dull skin? Looking to keep that post-workout glow well past your time at the studio? Join Madeline MacKinnon, certified Nutritionist and Founder of Natural Hormone Healing for this interactive 2-hour workshop where she will discuss essential nutritional building blocks to prevent signs of aging and correct skin issues to achieve the glow from the inside out at any age.
You will learn how to:
- Identify and correct hormonal symptoms showing up in your skin
- Build collagen for wrinkle reduction, shiny hair and strong nails
- Understand the benefits of traditional Chinese tonic beauty herbs
- Make a beauty tonic or smoothie to clear up acne and blemishes
- Create natural skin care using essential oils and simple ingredients
Madeline will demo and offer samples of her Schizandra Rose Beauty Elixir, Daily Collagen-Building Beauty Smoothie, Morning Turmeric Lemonade, Liver Support Beauty Tonic and Superfood Bliss Balls. You will receive a recipe book to recreate the recipes at home.
Cost: $35 per person.